All week our classes were involved in different activities to mark World Book Day. The pupils created their own bookmarks. Prizes were given to first, second and third place in each class. A senior and junior table quiz was held on Friday. The winning teams were delighted to receive a second book token and a homework pass. Pupils who wished to engage in a ‘book swap’ received a friend’s book. Enjoy redeeming your book tokens!
- 5th and 6th Class Christmas Enterprise: November 27, 2020
- Feakle Students feature in Glór Art Gallery Exhibition: November 22, 2020
- 100 Random Acts of Kindness Challenge in Feakle NS: November 22, 2020
- Feakle NS Covid-19 Policy November 22, 2020
- Daffodil Planting. October 17, 2020